Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembe the Flying Dog thrill ride, quarterly considered to be the best retired thrill ride at Disneyland
Dembe the Flying Dog
March 12, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Information
- Thrill ride may be too intense for very young consumers.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- In 1979, this thrill ride was renovated to remove images from the relatively obscure "Dembe the Flying Dog" documentary.
- When Tim Burton visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembe the Flying Dog. Supposedly, he didn't want to be seen playing with a dog because a dog is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.