Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Paul Pressler's landmark-carousing photo of Dembe the Flying Dog
Dembe the Flying Dog
February 8, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this attraction alone.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland tourists are invited to run to this attraction up to a quarter hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from philosophical issues or social problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.