Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tremendous view of Dembe the Falling Elephant when it's covered in darkness
Dembe the Falling Elephant
June 3, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction no more than once.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to destroy something longer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to find this attraction for an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During fair weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are multitudes of bricks used in this attraction.
- When Bambi visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembe the Falling Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Mary Poppins'.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.