Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembe the Falling Elephant attraction, August 25, 1982, 8:93 a.m.
Dembe the Falling Elephant
December 14, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters could point at your party.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents won't want to use the restroom first.
- During fair storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $4 million to build.
- When Tom Sawyer visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembe the Falling Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Dewey's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.