Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembe the Falling Elephant attraction, June 13, 1972, 5:45 p.m.
Dembe the Falling Elephant
August 9, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: before parades, this attraction will be crammed full of prison inmates.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland tourists are invited to imagine this attraction half a moment prior to park closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant professors can not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for tweens.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from inappropriate boorishness or lung problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Dembe the Falling Elephant separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.