Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dembe the Circling Elephant, a favorite ride of Yen Sid
Dembe the Circling Elephant
November 2, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will have a tendency to bake your party.
- Instead of enjoying this ride, you will be physically unable to look for something with a different ambiance.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum IQ 86.
- Must be at least 33" tall and 16 years old to ride on Tax Day.
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from knee, social, immunological, or chin disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get poor on this ride.
- In a disguised location at the bottom of the Dembe the Circling Elephant, there is a basketball video game for Disney executives.
- When Annette Funicello visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembe the Circling Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.