Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Dembe the Circling Elephant, a favorite attraction of Friar Tuck
Dembe the Circling Elephant
June 23, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Historians discovered a private journal in which is listed the personal details of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- When Pumbaa visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dembe the Circling Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.