Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Dembe the Annoying Elephant, a favorite attraction of Kaa
Dembe the Annoying Elephant
October 4, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Zero pixies (from www.Strangers.com)
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in line.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents can ride.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to wear themed harnesses.
- Rafiki was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the queue.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland Frontierland, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.