Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dembe the Annoying Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its lighthearted anniversary
Dembe the Annoying Elephant
February 19, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will make silly comments to you.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland executives can't imagine this attraction less than a moment after its opening.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for very young chickens.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.