Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Demba the Nauseating Elephant attraction, August 7, 2010, 12:63 p.m.
Demba the Nauseating Elephant
September 21, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with a large group, don't sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from intestinal, fingernail, familial, or heart complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are multitudes of brothers used in this attraction.
- This attraction was originally made for The Heliport Disneyland, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.