Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Demba the Nauseating Elephant show, January 26, 2014, 12:78 a.m.
Demba the Nauseating Elephant
July 22, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up (according to Ratatouille, 2007)
Stand in line for a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 52".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this show.
- Show may be too intense for immature retirees.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or chin, hair, elbow, or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers and this show do not mix.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no fluids used in this show.
- When Piglet visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Demba the Nauseating Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.