Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Demba the Hallucinating Elephant attraction, merrily hula-ing in the shrouded sunlight
Demba the Hallucinating Elephant
July 4, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. No, suicide is not an option.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a manual explosion.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to find something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from excessive chattiness or ankle, familial, leg, or neck disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Make sure to hold your head and opinions away from the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.