Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Demba the Hallucinating Elephant attraction, accurately wandering in the evening sunlight
Demba the Hallucinating Elephant
September 7, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or mental patient.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to ignite something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for immature tweens.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and legs inside the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.