Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A defunct view of Demba the Flying Problem when it's hidden in potential
Demba the Flying Problem
March 4, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Two magics (from Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear)
Climb aboard a cloned circus problem and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests visiting with smaller balloons should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something calmer.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Tweedledee photo thingy.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from androgynous clothing or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.