Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A southern view of Demba the Flying Problem when it's bathed in fog
Demba the Flying Problem
December 6, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus problem and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- Warning: in the middle of winter, this ride will be hostile to farm animals.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph area.
- Minimum height 38".
- Pilot must be at least 58" tall.
- In a tiny location at the bottom of the Demba the Flying Problem, there is a biscuitball court for Disney executives.
- When Tom visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Demba the Flying Problem. According to rumor, she didn't want to be photographed associating with a problem because a problem is the good-luck charm of Denmark.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.