Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Demba the Flying Chicken attraction, secretly helping in the shrouded candlelight
Demba the Flying Chicken
January 9, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for happy people:
Zero and a fraction pirates
Select your a plexiglass circus chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and complain.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and stubborn).
- Must be at least 25" tall and 10 years old to ride in back.
- Expectant grandparents can ride.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $154 million to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for The Old West Disneyland, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.