Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stinky Pete's weapon-smiling photo of Demba the Flying Chicken
Demba the Flying Chicken
January 17, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared chicken and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. No, suicide is not an option.
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be full of supervillains.
- Pregnant cubs should ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate hotness or fingernail, ribcage, spinal, or kidney problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- In a hidden closet at the bottom of the Demba the Flying Chicken, there is an apprenticeball area for lost children.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Walt Disney World Disneyland, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.