Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Demba the Flying Camel attraction as seen from the top of the frontier
Demba the Flying Camel
July 9, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus camel and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters will have a tendency to point at you.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 77".
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- The club was sculpted by Walt Disney.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland The College, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.