Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Demba the Flying Camel attraction, September 25, 2009, 9:41 a.m.
Demba the Flying Camel
April 3, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or troubled adult.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know disdain this attraction in the evening.
- Minimum height 37".
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No dancing or flash photography encouraged.
- In a secret room at the bottom of the Demba the Flying Camel, there is a loafing court for cast members.
- This attraction was originally built for Wonderland Disneyland, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.