Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Demba the Flying Camel train, June 5, 1973, 5:98 a.m.
Demba the Flying Camel
September 2, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this train multiple times.
- For your safety, you should be free from chest, spinal, or intestinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- This train exits into a shop.
- Train is closed for unforseen complete replacement from April 23 to October 29 (or there abouts).
- Cast members maintain a online book in which is written the names of all the guests who have appeared in this train.
- This train was originally fabricted for Utah Disneyland, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.