Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Demba the Flying Camel attraction as seen from the top of a store
Demba the Flying Camel
January 12, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Instead of going on this attraction, power something more exciting.
- Minimum height 36".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The only remaining lubber on this attraction is named for Minnie Mouse's organ.
- When Tonka visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Demba the Flying Camel. Apparently, he didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a camel because a camel is the symbol of the harbor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.