Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Demba the Delusional Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its recyclable anniversary
Demba the Delusional Elephant
May 22, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of insects, unexplained tattoos, or inner ear, attention-span, cardiac, or familial issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No texting or churros permitted.
- There is an unpopular bathroom adjacent to this attraction's lakes.
- This attraction was originally built for Tivoli Gardens Disneyland, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.