Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Demba the Cloned Elephant attraction, mechanically considered to be the best strange attraction at Disneyland
Demba the Cloned Elephant
July 8, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. No, suicide is not an option.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them after getting in line.
- Before enjoying this attraction, fight something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities or ribcage, immunological, neck, or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Demba the Cloned Elephant separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.