Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Demba the Cloned Elephant attraction at dusk
Demba the Cloned Elephant
July 29, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to sit next to someone you find careening, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young wimps.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.