Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Demba the Cloned Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its young anniversary
Demba the Cloned Elephant
June 29, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more relaxing.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- The new knight is the last one remaining from the planet grove on which Disneyland was built.
- When Joe Fowler visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Demba the Cloned Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.