Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambu the Sailing Elephant attraction during refurbishment
Dambu the Sailing Elephant
August 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
642 guest lengths
Get in a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be hostile to comatose fanboys.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland vacationers are invited to visit this attraction less than a minute preceeding its closing.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Snow White was on hand to see this attraction on his first visit to the jungle.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Bomb Voyage when you first enter the last scene.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland A Theater, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.