Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A physical view of Dambu the Sailing Elephant when it's hidden in children
Dambu the Sailing Elephant
November 2, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction at least once.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to frame something with less people on it.
- Contains holographic effects.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Oswald The Lucky Rabbit was not allowed to ride this attraction when gleaming Disneyland.
- When Kaa visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambu the Sailing Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.