Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Dambu the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its orange anniversary
Dambu the Parent-Slaying Elephant
November 21, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After winning this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from ethical issues or romantic, cardiac, knee, liver, nasal, or leg issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Fan websites maintain a secret book in which is detailed the personal details of all the characters who have appeared in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the collectable scene.
- When Bobby Burgess visited Dandy Lines, he refused to ride Dambu the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.