Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambu the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction as seen from the top of the future
Dambu the Parent-Slaying Elephant
February 8, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Seven tikis (by "Subtle Robin" web site)
Choose a a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should imagine this attraction for a minute prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing, '80s haircuts, or spinal, blood, familial, or personal disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic characters.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No food or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.