Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambu the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction as seen from the top of a waterfall
Dambu the Parent-Slaying Elephant
May 25, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may use the restroom first.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- This is the only attraction in the resort near which an animatronic Herbie can be found.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
- When Willie the Giant visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambu the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of California.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.