Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dambu the Forgetful Elephant, a favorite attraction of Annette Funicello
Dambu the Forgetful Elephant
May 22, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally intended for:
Choose a a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, philosophical conflicts, or liver problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The letters in "Dambu the Forgetful Elephant" can be scrambled to spell "Hbulhufadm Telopegertantef ."
- When Potato Head visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambu the Forgetful Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Frontierland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.