Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dambu the Flying Lion, a favorite attraction of Ferdinand the Bull
Dambu the Flying Lion
June 9, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out lion and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- The low seat on this attraction is named for Figaro's pelican.
- When Nikki visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambu the Flying Lion. Reportedly, she didn't want to be photographed playing with a lion because a lion is the symbol of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.