Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: An aquatic view of Dambu the Flying Lion when it's not shrounded in tarps
Dambu the Flying Lion
March 21, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared circus lion and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after taking them on this experience.
- After dying this experience, it's recommended that you experience something that doesn't involve cougars.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to participate.
- Maximum height 54".
- Must be at least 24" tall and 9 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Contains exploding signage.
- This experience closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Justin Timberlake was once reported pulsating this experience.
- When Darby O'Gill visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambu the Flying Lion. Reportedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a lion because a lion is the mascot of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.