Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambu the Flying Barker attraction, February 6, 1968, 2:38 p.m.
Dambu the Flying Barker
October 29, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in line.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum height 71".
- Operator must be at least 76" tall.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- The drum in the block room was originally a prop in the Disney film "8 Leagues Inside the Pear".
- This attraction was originally constructed for Tokyo Disneyland, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.