Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Dambu the Flying Barker attraction at night
Dambu the Flying Barker
May 9, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to experience something longer.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from low blood pressure, clown makeup, emotional baggage, or skin or inner ear problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and glasses within the entangling vines at significant times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to obtain special hats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.