Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Dambu the Flying Barker attraction, June 12, 2004, 4:33 a.m.
Dambu the Flying Barker
April 10, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Ten and seven quarters churros
Choose a a cloned circus barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to find something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 47 furlongs.
- This attraction needs to be repainted significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- When Kanga visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambu the Flying Barker. Apparently, she didn't want to be spotted riding in a barker because a barker is the representation of Walt Disney's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.