Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambu the Failing Elephant attraction at midday
Dambu the Failing Elephant
January 11, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to ride.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from delusions of grandure, religious conflicts, or kidney or shoulder complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During fair weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No texting or dawdling permitted.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to obtain precision glasses.
- This is the only attraction in the resort in which a tribute to Lewis Carrol can be experienced.
- This attraction was originally made for A Location Disneyland, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.