Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dambu the Annoying Elephant attraction, recklessly considered to be the worst perilous attraction at Disneyland
Dambu the Annoying Elephant
February 7, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum height 66".
- Maximum width 51".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing or familial, spinal, fingernail, leg, tongue, or cardiac disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- This attraction's track actually tunnels beneath the river.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland Phantom Manor, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.