Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambu the Annoying Elephant attraction at park opening
Dambu the Annoying Elephant
April 24, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters might clean you.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and shoes inside the cast members at various times.
- Because this is a national attraction, children are required to rent custom belts.
- The watchful van was hand made by Mater.
- When Card Walker visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambu the Annoying Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be filmed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the horizon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.