Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Dambo the Time-Eating Elephant, a favorite attraction of Doug
Dambo the Time-Eating Elephant
April 29, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Three stars (according to www.ClarabelleCowNews.org)
Get in a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests traveling with proud treasures should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to hammer something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 19".
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- It is said that Andy Davis' frozen triceratops is buried beneath this attraction.
- When Art Linkletter visited DisneyLand, he refused to ride Dambo the Time-Eating Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.