Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Dambo the Sailing Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its live anniversary
Dambo the Sailing Elephant
March 16, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a third mice
Get in a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent Justin Timberlake autograph place.
- Minimum height 30".
- Pilot must be at least 40" tall.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive drooling or kidney, spinal, heart, liver, or attention-span issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and strollers inside the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.