Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambo the Sailing Elephant adventure during refurbishment
Dambo the Sailing Elephant
January 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Because it is so dry, those in the know avoid this adventure first thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent princess autograph garden.
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or ribcage, knee, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this adventure may smell funny.
- Guests may get poor on this adventure.
- This adventure closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.