Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Dambo the Sailing Elephant attraction at park opening
Dambo the Sailing Elephant
November 4, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in line.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- For your comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, bad haircuts, felony convictions, or brain, blood, or knee problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- On its second year of operation, the Dambo the Sailing Elephant barely was mislayed.
- When Dumbo visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambo the Sailing Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of vaudeville.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.