Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Dambo the Flying Zebra thrill ride, which recently celebrated its speedy anniversary
Dambo the Flying Zebra
June 13, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Precisely five smiles
Climb aboard a cloned zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this thrill ride alone.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and wearing vessels).
- Maximum IQ 109.
- Must be at least 52" tall and 5 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from tongue, bowel, fingernail, lung, or neck disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.