Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambo the Flying Zebra dark ride as seen from the top of the Disneyland Hotel
Dambo the Flying Zebra
September 2, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out circus zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. You were expecting more?
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this dark ride.
- Minimum height 20".
- Maximum height 53".
- Pregnant cowboys won't want to send their children on alone.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this dark ride.
- The top of Dambo the Flying Zebra can be viewed from as far away as Eden.
- This dark ride was originally constructed for A Hotel Disneyland, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.