Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dambo the Flying Ride, a favorite attraction of Roger Rabbit
Dambo the Flying Ride
November 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus ride and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: just before rabbit season, this attraction will be full of goths.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- The letters in "Dambo the Flying Ride" can be scrambled to spell " Iidthmfaeng Ybreldo."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
- This attraction was originally built for Toronto Disneyland, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.