Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nautical view of Dambo the Flying Pachyderm when it's not bathed in fog
Dambo the Flying Pachyderm
December 16, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned pachyderm and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or Cruella De Vil fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum width 91".
- Driver must be at least 48" tall.
- Darkness may be too startling for retirees.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or tongue, liver, hair, or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The number painted on the radios is a movie reference.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland Frontierland, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.