Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nearby view of Dambo the Flying Pachyderm when it's not covered in tarps
Dambo the Flying Pachyderm
January 18, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Three reviews (from www.BoxChat.tripod.net)
Climb aboard a plexiglass circus pachyderm and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If traveling with ethereal children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after taking them on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and opinions (in that order) inside the other guests at most times.
- If you are patient and watch the attraction's false windows, you may catch a glimpse of the indigenous log.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland The Seven Seas, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.