Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambo the Flying Mouse attraction, August 31, 1958, 3:58 a.m.
Dambo the Flying Mouse
March 24, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass mouse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No babies or dawdling permitted.
- This attraction's track actually was constructed beneath the railroad track.
- When Dumbo visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambo the Flying Mouse. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted riding in a mouse because a mouse is the mascot of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.