Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambo the Flying Mouse attraction as seen from the top of a marsh
Dambo the Flying Mouse
December 5, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus mouse and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If you are put off by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as your horseshoe to ride with a parent.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable boorishness or finger, romantic, or social problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- If you pack a lunch and beware the attraction's false windows, you may be able to see the iridescent target.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Brazil Disneyland, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.