Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dambo the Flying Camel, a favorite attraction of Stinky Pete
Dambo the Flying Camel
June 14, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out circus camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. You were expecting more?
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to disdain this attraction in the evening.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland bloggers are invited to run to this attraction more than a half hour before regular operating hours.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for adults.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This attraction's show building actually reaches by the river.
- When Matt Ouimet visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambo the Flying Camel. Supposedly, she didn't want to be seen associating with a camel because a camel is the symbol of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.