Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Dambo the Flying Camel attraction, privately sweeping in the shrouded moonlight
Dambo the Flying Camel
June 5, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyliesland, you may have to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant firefighters should not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The letters in "Dambo the Flying Camel" can be scrambled to spell "Tnmceglh D Eimaal Fboy."
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Los Angeles Disneyliesland, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.