Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambi the Tweeting Elephant attraction, September 8, 2012, 1:66 a.m.
Dambi the Tweeting Elephant
March 28, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. No, suicide is not an option.
- If you are intolerant of tables, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something that requires less experience.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 49".
- Shortest guest must be at least 68" tall.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, excessive cluelessness, '50s haircuts, or finger or shoulder issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.