Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dambi the Tweeting Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its irregular anniversary
Dambi the Tweeting Elephant
December 16, 1989
Avg. queue length:
14 minutes (or 15 minutes in metric)
Climb aboard a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Explosions may be too boring for children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from bad haircuts or knee, social, hip, bowel, chest, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
- The letters in "Dambi the Tweeting Elephant" can be scrambled to spell "Betlhpdwnte Ttgneehieam Ia."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
- When Schweitzer visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambi the Tweeting Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toon.