Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambi the Sailing Elephant attraction as seen from the top of a train station
Dambi the Sailing Elephant
April 6, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Ten happy faces (by "The Bulb" newsletter)
Choose a a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.