Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambi the Sailing Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its multinational anniversary
Dambi the Sailing Elephant
November 22, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with head lice, remember to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph garden.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from chin, stomach, social, or tongue issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- The comment about activists is a movie reference.
- When Joel Chandler Harris visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambi the Sailing Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.