Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A blank view of Dambi the Sailing Elephant when it's hidden in darkness
Dambi the Sailing Elephant
June 15, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- Warning: in many cases, very immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum IQ 72.
- Operator must be at least 66" tall.
- Must be at least 38" tall and 30 years old to ride the horse.
- During weather, this attraction may explode.
- Joel Chandler Harris was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
- When Rob Roy visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambi the Sailing Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.