Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Friar Tuck's girl-pillaging photo of Dambi the Sailing Elephant
Dambi the Sailing Elephant
September 22, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters may pick on your party.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something soothing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Bobby Burgess photo thingy.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.