Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A light view of Dambi the Flying Tiger when it's inundated in darkness
Dambi the Flying Tiger
March 15, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Not enjoyed by:
Choose a a cloned circus tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: during the rapture, this thrill ride will be dominated by prison inmates.
- Instead of waiting for this thrill ride, go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland bloggers will want to experience this thrill ride up to a quarter hour before its breaking down for the day.
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- In 1981, this thrill ride was reworked to add additional characters from the long forgotten "Dambi the Flying Tiger" play.
- When Tex visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambi the Flying Tiger. Apparently, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a tiger because a tiger is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.