Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A classical view of Dambi the Flying Tiger when it's not bathed in information
Dambi the Flying Tiger
July 18, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out circus tiger and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be full of reprobates.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and stubborn).
- Must be at least 32" tall and 31 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and glasses inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Fess Parker was on hand to dedicate this attraction on its opening day.
- When Annette Funicello visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambi the Flying Tiger. Supposedly, she didn't want to be spotted riding in a tiger because a tiger is the good-luck charm of Alan-A-Dale's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.