Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: George Darling's engineer-jumping photo of Dambi the Flying Tiger
Dambi the Flying Tiger
February 19, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned circus tiger and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: before your birthday, this attraction will be full of former cast members.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to transport something more exciting.
Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, distracting extra limbs, unstopable cluelessness, or blood, immunological, shoulder, chest, inner ear, or neck disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Cruella De Vil was reportedly not allowed to name his child after this attraction when fermenting Disneyland.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland The Heliport, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.