Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambi the Flying Kid attraction at a distance
Dambi the Flying Kid
September 14, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus kid and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- At one portion of the background, you can just see a past attraction.
- This attraction was originally made for Edison Square Disneyland, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.