Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambi the Flying Grizzly attraction during refurbishment
Dambi the Flying Grizzly
July 4, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Zero and a third smiles
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus grizzly and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in line.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents can use the restroom first.
- ADVISEMENT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, religious conflicts, or social problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are dominated by drunken grad-nite students.
- When John Lasseter visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambi the Flying Grizzly. Supposedly, she didn't want to be filmed riding in a grizzly because a grizzly is the good-luck charm of a tavern.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sheep.