Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dambi the Flying Character, a favorite attraction of Joe Fowler
Dambi the Flying Character
April 13, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out character and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Winnie the Pooh photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 46".
- Must be at least 60" tall and 5 years old to ride in back.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and balloons inside the other guests at various times.
- The tropical ear was hand made by Rapunzel.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland A Grotto, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.