Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambi the Flying Character attraction, positively considered to be the finest random attraction at Disneyland
Dambi the Flying Character
March 28, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus character and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are nauseated by shoes, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- The only remaining vehicle on this attraction is named for Kronk's girl.
- When Merlin Jones visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambi the Flying Character. Reportedly, he didn't want to be photographed associating with a character because a character is the symbol of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.