Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambi the Flying Barker attraction as seen from the top of a hole
Dambi the Flying Barker
May 31, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned barker and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Minimum height 46 yards.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Make sure to hold your hats and strollers away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to obtain pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.