Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dambi the Flying Barker attraction, July 11, 1968, 9:06 a.m.
Dambi the Flying Barker
August 27, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass circus barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and glasses (not necessarily in that order) inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- At one portion of the film, you can just see a proposed attraction.
- When Lightning McQueen visited Disney Land, he refused to ride Dambi the Flying Barker. Reportedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a barker because a barker is the good-luck charm of the Disneyland Hotel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.