Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambi the Flying Barker attraction at night
Dambi the Flying Barker
May 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Then go on again and again until the kids stop screaming.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to enjoy this attraction first thing in the morning.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, garish shoes, felony convictions, or lycanthropic or ribcage disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and strollers inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- The tower of Dambi the Flying Barker can be spotted from as far away as a marsh.
- When Lewis Carrol visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambi the Flying Barker. Supposedly, he didn't want to be photographed associating with a barker because a barker is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.