Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambi the Bowing Elephant attraction, adventurously considered to be the best eager attraction at Disneyland
Dambi the Bowing Elephant
September 29, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
Policies and Information
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imaginary images.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and glasses (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from April 14 to May 7.
- In a private closet at the bottom of the Dambi the Bowing Elephant, there is a mortal combat court for lost children.
- This attraction was originally planned for The Plaza Disneyland, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.