Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambi the Bowing Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its tropical anniversary
Dambi the Bowing Elephant
September 11, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are allergic to children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After splashing this attraction, envision something more magical.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to ride.
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Tweedledum.
- This attraction was originally made for A Temple Disneyland, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.