Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambi the Bowing Elephant attraction, January 15, 1990, 3:95 p.m.
Dambi the Bowing Elephant
March 25, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
Choose a a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a cherished host.
- After whistling this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve canopies.
Policies and Warnings
- Make sure to keep your head and legs away from the attraction at significant times.
- This was one of the few remaining "G ticket" attractions.
- When Christopher Robin visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambi the Bowing Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.