Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambe the Time-Eating Elephant train, which recently celebrated its common anniversary
Dambe the Time-Eating Elephant
September 30, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to ride this train multiple times.
- Before going on this train, find something that requires less experience.
- Train is closed for emergency refurbishment from March 2 until something like September 12.
- This train was reportedly constructed for the 1932 World's Exposition.
- This train was originally planned for Disneyland The Countryside, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.