Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dambe the Sailing Elephant attraction at first light
Dambe the Sailing Elephant
June 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or doting grandparent.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually fantasy-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Notices
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and opinions inside the wild animals at all times.
- The picture of acrobats is a movie reference.
- This attraction was originally made for Walt Disney Land Anaheim, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.