Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambe the Sailing Elephant train, which recently celebrated its special anniversary
Dambe the Sailing Elephant
December 17, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with crafty children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this train, you will be physically unable to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland hotel guests can't imagine this train half an hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- Contains antique illusions.
- During bad weather, this train may melt.
- This train closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
- Because this is a musical train, viewers are required to soak precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.