Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A major view of Dambe the Sailing Elephant when it's shrounded in darkness
Dambe the Sailing Elephant
May 11, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: before winter, this attraction will be hostile to stoves.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland annual passholders should run to this attraction as much as a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- If you are patient and avoid the attraction's immitation mural, you may lose sight of the astronomical pail.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Monte Carlo Disneyland, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.