Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Dambe the Rotund Elephant attraction, immediately deceiving in the afternoon candlelight
Dambe the Rotund Elephant
February 3, 1970
Avg. queue length:
X and a third princesses
Get in a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After riding this attraction, go on something that requires more patience.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant grandparents can run away.
- Bumping may occur.
- The letters in "Dambe the Rotund Elephant" can be scrambled to spell "Artehoe Lu Mnpbhad Nedtet."
- This attraction was originally constructed for A University Disneyland, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.