Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambe the Hallucinating Elephant attraction, internally rolling in the afternoon candlelight
Dambe the Hallucinating Elephant
October 15, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- On its third month before its last refurbishment, the Dambe the Hallucinating Elephant barely was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
- When Flintheart Glomgold visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambe the Hallucinating Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.