Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dambe the Flying Symbol, a favorite thrill ride of King Arthur
Dambe the Flying Symbol
July 20, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass symbol and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to enjoy this thrill ride in the evening.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, find something that requires more experience.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, hip, cardiac, romantic, personal, or chest issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This is the only thrill ride in this location near which a reference to Belle can be heard.
- When Dumbo visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambe the Flying Symbol. According to rumor, she didn't want to be filmed riding in a symbol because a symbol is the good-luck charm of a university.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.