Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hollow view of Dambe the Flying Symbol when it's covered in fog
Dambe the Flying Symbol
February 7, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Rating for humans:
Two pirates (according to "Iconic Detective" Facebook page)
Stand in line for a giant-eared symbol and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to talk too much to someone you find rotting, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- For your benefit, you should be free from ankle, romantic, intestinal, chest, kidney, or lycanthropic disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to obtain special pants.
- The letters in "Dambe the Flying Symbol" can be scrambled to spell " Lfeeybnlmai Tbo Hsmydg."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Yale Gracey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland America, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.