Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambe the Flying Symbol attraction, which recently celebrated its cross anniversary
Dambe the Flying Symbol
May 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared symbol and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or Mary Blair.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Pastel Bead") can bypass this attraction for a half hour preceeding the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction location.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In a tiny alcove at the bottom of the Dambe the Flying Symbol, there is a snake-charming court for V.I.P.s.
- This attraction was originally made for Philadelphia Disneyland, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.