Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dambe the Flying Mouse attraction as seen from the top of Paris
Dambe the Flying Mouse
December 3, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned mouse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. No, suicide is not an option.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from chin issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No dancing or singing along permitted.
- The letters in "Dambe the Flying Mouse" can be scrambled to spell "Ul Af Yteiedg Oemsnhbm."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
- When Indiana Jones visited Disney Land, he refused to ride Dambe the Flying Mouse. Supposedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been playing with a mouse because a mouse is the symbol of outer space.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.