Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambe the Flying Lion attraction, November 12, 1963, 3:55 p.m.
Dambe the Flying Lion
August 12, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out lion and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to Playboy playmates.
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum width 62".
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- There is an unused lounge just within this attraction's queue.
- When Alan Menken visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambe the Flying Lion. Apparently, he didn't want to be seen associating with a lion because a lion is the symbol of Rudyard Kipling's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.