Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Dambe the Flying Lion attraction, wantonly considered to be the worst harmonious attraction at Disneyland
Dambe the Flying Lion
October 20, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned lion and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: quite small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Visitor of The Future.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
- When Rob Roy visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambe the Flying Lion. According to rumor, he didn't want to be filmed riding in a lion because a lion is the symbol of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.