Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Dambe the Flying Bull attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dambe the Flying Bull
March 21, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared bull and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After passing this attraction, you will be compelled to find something soothing.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains imported effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- One of the storybooks was created to look like José.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
- When Timon visited DisneyLand, he refused to ride Dambe the Flying Bull. According to rumor, she didn't want to be filmed riding in a bull because a bull is the mascot of Yen Sid's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.