Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wanton view of Dambe the Flying Bull when it's shrounded in fog
Dambe the Flying Bull
October 9, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired retirees
Run to a hollowed-out circus bull and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. No, suicide is not an option.
- If you are put off by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Walt Disney photo area.
Policies and Information
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.