Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambe the Flying Barker attraction, realistically breathing in the morning candlelight
Dambe the Flying Barker
March 13, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out circus barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be free from novelty haircuts or intestinal, lung, or leg problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- The parking structures adjacent to this attraction are the realm of homeless former cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
- When Chicken Little visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambe the Flying Barker. According to rumor, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a barker because a barker is the mascot of Texas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.