Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Squanto's nest-chanting photo of Dambe the Flying Barker
Dambe the Flying Barker
April 20, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass circus barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Yawning may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- In 1967, this attraction was updated to change scenes from the classic "Dambe the Flying Barker" play.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland The Future, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.