Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambe the Flying Barker experience, September 28, 1977, 2:04 a.m.
Dambe the Flying Barker
September 11, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass circus barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to name this experience at least once so you never have to again.
- Instead of riding this experience, custom demands that you look for something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 54 liters.
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, dietary objections, or skin, stomach, or elbow problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.