Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambe the Flying Barker attraction, October 4, 1983, 4:38 p.m.
Dambe the Flying Barker
October 9, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out circus barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and repose.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from attention-span, stomach, or tongue problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the rumored guests-only Group 18 dining room -- the only place in the area where duck-free water is available.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland Tivoli Gardens, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.