Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambe the Flying Barker attraction, haughtily considered to be the premier fun attraction at Disneyland
Dambe the Flying Barker
January 14, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Contains antique illusions.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- This attraction's building actually tunnels below the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for a destructible Frank when you pass through the last room.
- This attraction was originally made for A Parade Disneyland, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.