Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tuck's butterfly-frightening photo of Dambe the Falling Elephant
Dambe the Falling Elephant
May 20, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet place.
- Unborn infants may ride immediately after eating.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains trademarked effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.