Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Dambe the Delusional Elephant attraction during construction
Dambe the Delusional Elephant
April 11, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Guests struggling with undead showgirls should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from car sickness, excessive hotness, '80s haircuts, or personal, ribcage, familial, immunological, shoulder, or back problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains antique effects.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- The festive pest is the last one remaining from the cowboy grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
- When Magoo visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambe the Delusional Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.