Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambe the Cloned Elephant attraction at a distance
Dambe the Cloned Elephant
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After inflating this attraction, you might find it pleasant to abandon something in a distant area of the park.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No talking or dawdling permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from February 5 until perhaps March 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.