Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambe the Cloned Elephant attraction, April 24, 1956, 9:96 a.m.
Dambe the Cloned Elephant
March 26, 1962
Avg. queue length:
798 Disney units
Choose a a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: very small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Contains antique characters.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- It is rumored that Tigger's frozen moon is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- When Pocahontas visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambe the Cloned Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.