Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambe the Cloned Elephant attraction at midday
Dambe the Cloned Elephant
May 10, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally popular with:
Run to a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Contains imaginary scenes that may panic service animals.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Goofy was once seen burning this attraction.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland Mississippi, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.