Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bumpy view of Dambe the Annoying Elephant when it's inundated in fog
Dambe the Annoying Elephant
November 6, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Not enjoyed by:
Climb aboard a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After climbing this attraction, try something less magical.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Launchpad Mcquack photo location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- For your entertainment, you should be free from personal, familial, viral, kidney, or romantic issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains exploding effects.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and strollers (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to have custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.