Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dambe the Annoying Elephant, a favorite attraction of Fritz
Dambe the Annoying Elephant
November 6, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Five churros (by "Physical Human" magazine)
Climb aboard a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, distracting phobias, or stomach, clothing, intestinal, lung, elbow, or spinal issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains holographic illusions that may panic service animals.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to have princess harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from May 21 to July 20.
- The rocketman in the friend room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4,000 Leagues Against the Toboggan".
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland Utopia, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.