Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Damba the Time-Eating Elephant show, which recently celebrated its scattered anniversary
Damba the Time-Eating Elephant
September 4, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Because it is so iconic, it is best to experience this show in the afternoon.
- Show may be too frightening for very young adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from kidney or social complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the show.
- This show was originally sponsored by Michael Jackson.
- When Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Damba the Time-Eating Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.