Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Damba the Time-Eating Elephant ride during repairs
Damba the Time-Eating Elephant
November 13, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this ride first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- This ride closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a 4D ride, participants are required to have special harnesses.
- The ornate walnut was hand made by Rafiki.
- This ride was originally constructed for Disneyland The Primeval World, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.