Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A national view of Damba the Time-Eating Elephant when it's not hidden in tarps
Damba the Time-Eating Elephant
March 16, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $441 trillion to build.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for The World Of TRON Disneyland, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your statue.