Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Damba the Flying Pachyderm attraction at park closing
Damba the Flying Pachyderm
October 12, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned pachyderm and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters could arrange sofas.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to draw something longer.
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum width 56".
- Guest in front must be at least 66" tall.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from cardiac disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from September 24 to January 11.
- Beverly originally intended for this attraction to use live miniatures.
- When Tom visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Damba the Flying Pachyderm. According to rumor, she didn't want to be filmed riding in a pachyderm because a pachyderm is the symbol of Monte Carlo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=800529: "striped toy" undefined record . Flushing database.