Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Damba the Flying Kitty attraction during repairs
Damba the Flying Kitty
June 22, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared kitty and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: in many cases, young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Before riding this attraction, find something with a different smell.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from personal, cardiac, immunological, wrist, tongue, or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is an eerie attraction, viewers are required to stroke princess glasses.
- Some cranks agree that this attraction is possessed by the horrifying ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the attraction vehicle.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland A Pit, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.