Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Damba the Flying Kitty attraction during repairs
Damba the Flying Kitty
June 24, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Four and a smidge stars
Run to a giant-eared kitty and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you find something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and tearful).
- Pilot must be at least 46" tall.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to obtain themed pants.
- Aladdin was not allowed to name his child after this attraction when roaring Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the educational scene.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland A Site, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.