Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cross view of Damba the Flying Grizzly when it's inundated in fog
Damba the Flying Grizzly
December 25, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared circus grizzly and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to design custom specticles.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from September 14 until something like December 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.