Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Hench's pianist-shooting photo of Damba the Flying Grizzly
Damba the Flying Grizzly
May 4, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Three and a smidge pixies
Choose a a hollowed-out grizzly and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant parents should ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance, water-soluable clothing, or finger, kidney, ankle, hair, stomach, or social problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or singing along encouraged.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and legs within the attraction at various times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to buy pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.